ALFA Skogsservice is looking for a supervisor (arbetsledare) in Hammarstrand who wants to grow and develop with us!
Right now, we are looking for a supervisor for our business in Hammarstrand, which is part of Region North. Region North has its head office in Timrå and local offices in Östavall, Åsele and Hammarstrand, has a turnover of about SEK 40 million and employs about 100 employees.
If you want to work in a company where you get great freedom under responsibility and can grow both in existing role but also in new roles, then this is right for you.
The job applies to seasonal employment from April to November 2020, with the possibility of permanent employment in the future. Home base will be Hammarstrand.
We work with diversity and are a workplace with people from different backgrounds. Joy is part of our everyday life and we want to have fun at work.
- Plan, delegate and support the work teams in their everyday work.
- Participate in daily operations.
- Creates community, job satisfaction and contribute to the development of the teams.
- Communicate with landowners, customers and clients.
- Conduct quality inspections in the forest.
- Secure material conditions for the teams such as accommodation, equipment, etc.
- We see that you have some years of experience in direct leadership.
- We believe that you have experience of working in the forest, preferably forest planting and brush cutting.
- We see that you have good computer experience.
- English in spoken and written is a requirement.
- Driving license for car is a requirement.
Who are you?
In order to thrive and succeed with us, it is important that you are driven, independent and responsible.
You like to juggle many balls at the same time, and have a great deal of humor. You have worked in the forest before and we wish you to have a local connection to Hammarstrand and the surrounding area.
Does it sound like the job is tailor made just for you? Contact us, we are curious about you.
Fixed monthly salary. The job is full-time, seasonal employment from April to November 2020 with the possibility of permanent employment in the future. We are also open to cooperation if you wish to work as a representative consultant. Home base will be Hammarstrand.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Erik Andersson, Regional Manager +46 722-28 72 64.
Email your application to: [email protected]
We are constantly working on the selection process, so submit your application today! Last application date 2020-03-20
Welcome with your application!
ALFA Skogsservice AB is a young, modern and fast-growing company with quality as a key word! We provide services in forest management, especially planting, brush cutting and manual tree felling. ALFA Skogsservice is one of the largest forest management companies in Sweden with approximately 150 employees. We have enjoyed substantial growth since the start in 2011. In 2016 we received the Gazelle company award from Dagens Industri and in 2019 the Silviculture Award for the best forest management company in Sweden. Our three key words are quality, efficiency and responsibility. Our vision is to be the best employer in the forest industry