Brush cutting teams for forest & powerline clearing
We are looking for one complete team of experienced brush cutters for clearing powerline corridors to the Sundsvall-Ånge area and one other experienced team for forest clearing in the area of Southern Ångermanland.
– You need to be physically fit enough to perform heavy manual labor outdoors
– You should be responsible, motivated and goal oriented
– Your team must be able to work independently and all members must cooperate effectively
– Driving license B
– Swedish or English to be able to communicate with management or customers
– You need to have previous experience in forest cleaning of clearing powerlines
– ESA Röj 15 valid certificate is required for power line clearing
– SYN certificate is required for forest clearing
Seasonal employment from May to October 2019, but we are happy to see multi-year cooperation.
Motivating task based salary (paid by the amount of cleared hectars) with the guarantee of minimal hourly wage.
Vacation compensation is paid at 13 % of gross monthly wage.
Individual bonus of 3,62 % gross monthly wage paid every month.
Social and sport activities during the season.
Taxes, health and social insurance and pension contributions are paid by the company in Sweden.
Staff activities during the season for increased community and well-being.
Employment in a modern and exciting company with the opportunity to evolve. If you have leadership skills and want to take more responsibility we offer clear path to advancing your career – moving up to team leader, work supervisor, etc.
If you are interested in our job offer, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30.04.2019
We are looking forward to your applications!