Forest worker – Tree planting
Would you like to join our team? Right now we are looking for new colleagues for tree planting positions starting immediately.
Job location: Northern Sweden (Jämtland, Västerbotten and Ångermanland provinces)
Work contract period: June-September 2019
What we expect from you:
– Very good health condition (physically demanding manual labor).
– High work morale and motivation (task based work with fixed weekly performance standards).
– Ability to work in team (work groups consist usually of 4-6 employees).
– Responsible approach and focus on quality of work.
– Loyalty to the company and respect for fellow workers.
– We prefer employees looking for long term cooperation – ideally for a couple of years.
– Driving licence type: B, BE, C.
– Proficiency in English or Swedish language.
– Previous forest work experience is an advantage, but is not mandatory.
What we offer:
– Fair working conditions in accordance with Swedish law.
– Possibility of carreer advancement for skilled nad responsible employees.
– The company is providing all necessary work equipment, clothing and company vehicle.
– All employees can use accomodation provided by the company for the fee of 100,- SEK per day.
– Task based work, payment is calculated by amount of planted tree seedlings.
– Each month, the vacation compensation is paid at 13 % of gross monthly wage.
– Individual bonus of 3,62 % gross monthly wage paid every month.
– Special bonus for work group leaders and drivers.
– Taxes, health & social insurance and pension fund fees are paid by the company here in Sweden.
If you are interested in our job offer, please fill out the questionnaire below and send it to: [email protected]